3 Day Confined Space TrainingCLICK HERE FOR COURSE CALENDAR & BOOKINGS
Our 3 Day Confined Space course is suitable for persons who are required to work in higher risk confined space environments, requiring descent operations for entry. Builds on basic confined space safety skills, to include a wider range of testing options, selection, fit, use and maintenance of heights/confined space equipment, heights/confined space rescue and use of breathing apparatus for work and/or recovery tasks.
This course is also suitable for those persons responsible in the role of a stand by person.
Once the participant has successfully completed the written and practical assessments of this course, you will have the knowledge, skills and ability to be able to safely enter and work in confined spaces including gas detection, rescue operation, emergency procedures and breathing apparatus.
This course includes the following competencies:
- RIIWHS202D – Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- MSMPER200 – Work in accordance with an issued permit
- MSMPER300 – Issue work permits
- RIIRIS201D – Conduct local risk control
- MSMWHS217 – Gas test atmospheres
- MSMPER202 – Observe permit work
- MSUWHS201 – Conduct Hazard Analysis
- PUAEME001B – Provide Emergency Care
- PUASAR022A-Participate in a Rescue Operation
- PUAFIR207B – Operate breathing apparatus open circuit
- PUAFIR215 – Prevent Injury
- Duration: 3 days
- Time: 7.30am to 3.00pm
- Cost: $550.00 per person
- Course Venue: Focus On Safety Office or on Client’s premises
- Certification: Successful participants will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
- What to bring: Participants are required to wear suitable clothing and enclosed footwear. Participants are also required to bring their own lunch.
- Students are to provide their Unique Student Identifier.
- Supplied by FOS: Each participant will receive Morning Tea
Cancellation of Training
Focus On Safety Pty Ltd realise that cancellation or deferment of a course is sometimes unavoidable and therefore have established the following guidelines:
- Focus On Safety Pty Ltd registration/booking form binds the client to full payment on completion of the Training or Assessment
- No penalty applies if student is moved to another course date in the first instance. However if student is moved multiple times full course fees will apply
- Full fee if cancellation request is received less than 48 hours before the commencement of the course.
See the Student Handbook for more information.