Emergency Response Training – For Site Emergency Response Team
This training is developed to the clients needs and site requirements.
This involves specific training from Working Safely at Heights and Vertical Rescue to all types of Confined Space Rescue and Fire Training.
Some of the units we can provide as listed below
- PMAWHS211 – Prepare equipment for emergency response
- PUAEME001B – Provide emergency care
- PUAFIR207B – Operate breathing apparatus open circuit
- PUAFIR215 -Prevent injury
- PUAFIR316 -Identify, detect and monitor hazardous materials at an incident
- PUAFIR320 – Render hazardous materials incidents safe
- PUASAR022A – Participate in a rescue operation
- PUASAR032A – Undertake vertical rescue
- PUAWER008B – Confine small workplace emergencies
- RIICOM201D – Communicate in the workplace
- RIIERR205D – Apply initial response First Aid
- HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid
All enquiries are welcome for this type of training, one off or on going, please call the office.
Cancellation of Training
Focus On Safety Pty Ltd realise that cancellation or deferment of a course is sometimes unavoidable and therefore have established the following guidelines:
- Focus On Safety Pty Ltd registration/booking form binds the client to full payment on completion of the Training or Assessment
- No penalty applies if student is moved to another course date in the first instance. However if student is moved multiple times full course fees will apply
- Full fee if cancellation request is received less than 48 hours before the commencement of the course
See the Student Handbook for more information.ENQUIRE NOW