Enter & Work in Confined Space Training
(RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined space)CLICK HERE FOR COURSE CALENDAR & BOOKINGS
Our Enter and Work in Confined Space Course is designed for those working in confined spaces for the purpose of carrying out work or inspections. Training includes planning and preparing for confined space entry, entering and working in confined spaces, exiting and cleaning up.
The one day Enter and Work in Confined Space course is designed to assist employers and employees in understanding the characteristics, hazards and legislative requirements needed to enter and work in a confined space. This course is designed for those personnel whom are not required to act as a standby person, issue confined space permits, perform a confined space rescue or undertake gas testing.
Our Enter and Work in Confined Space Course is designed to instruct participants how to determine what hazards may exist within the confined spaces, put in place control measures to make the work safer and carry out the work in accordance with confined space Regulations and Standards. During the confined space training basic courses we will cover both the theory and practical sides to confined space training.
Participants will gain important knowledge in site and equipment safety requirements, confined space entry and exit procedures, risk and regulations. Participants will also be provided with information on air contaminants and toxic gases.
Participants will gain knowledge and skills in confined space equipment application and limitations, identifying the range and scope of work covered by permits, checking that the right type of permit has been issued for the type of work, how to prepare for the work and undertake their work in accordance with the provisions of the permit.
Please Note: If your confined space activities require you to receive additional training in gas testing, the ability to rescue, supervise or become a competent standby, Focus on Safety’s Basic or Advanced Confined Space courses will be required. Please contact us for further information regarding your training needs.
This course includes the competency:
- RIIWHS202D – Enter and Work in Confined Space
- Duration: 1 day
- Time: 7.30am – 3.00pm
- Cost: $199.00 per person
- Course Venue: Focus On Safety Office or on Client’s premises
- Certification: Successful participants will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
- What to bring: Participants are required to wear suitable clothing and enclosed footwear. Participants are also required to provide their own lunch.
- Students are to provide their Unique Student Identifier.
- Supplied by FOS: Each participant will receive Morning Tea.
Cancellation of Training
Focus On Safety Pty Ltd realise that cancellation or deferment of a course is sometimes unavoidable and therefore have established the following guidelines:
- Focus On Safety Pty Ltd registration/booking form binds the client to full payment on completion of the Training or Assessment
- No penalty applies if student is moved to another course date in the first instance. However if student is moved multiple times full course fees will apply
- Full fee if cancellation request is received less than 48 hours before the commencement of the course.
See the Student Handbook for more information.