Fire Extinguisher Training (PUAWER008B Confine small workplace emergencies)CLICK HERE FOR COURSE CALENDAR & BOOKINGS
Focus on Safety’s Fire Extinguisher training course introduce you to the various types of portable fire fighting equipment commonly found in work environments.
This course includes both theory and hands on safe use of Fire Extinguishers, fire blankets and hose reels. Attendance of this course provides the opportunity to develop awareness and confidence when using fire equipment in the workplace.
As per AS 3745-
- Safe use and correct selection of fire extinguishers
- Fire Fighting Mediums
- Raising Alarms
- Safety Procedures when fire fighting
- Portable and fixed firefighting equipment.
- Fire Chemistry
This course includes the competency:
- PUAWER008B – Confine small workplace emergencies
- Duration: 2 –
- Time: 7.30am start
- Cost: $140.00 per person
- Course Venue: Focus On Safety Office or on Client’s premises
- Certification: Successful participants will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
- What to bring: Participants are required to wear suitable clothing and enclosed footwear.
- Students are to provide their Unique Student Identifier.
- Supplied by FOS: Each participant will receive Morning Tea
Cancellation of Training
Focus On Safety Pty Ltd realise that cancellation or deferment of a course is sometimes unavoidable and therefore have established the following guidelines:
- Focus On Safety Pty Ltd registration/booking form binds the client to full payment on completion of the Training or Assessment
- No penalty applies if student is moved to another course date in the first instance. However if student is moved multiple times full course fees will apply
- Full fee if cancellation request is received less than 48 hours before the commencement of the course.