Covid-19 Safe Adjustments
Due to Covid-19 our Provide First Aid course has been adjusted to ensure strict social distancing and to ensure minimal risk to students and staff. The course will now be delivered in an indepth at home component followed by a half day practical component. The completed written assessment needs to be completed and returned at least 3 days prior to the practical assessment session for marking. This ensures students are ready for their practical session and assessment.
Once the assessment has been deemed satisfactory students will receive confirmation that they will be able to attend the practical session on the date booked. If the assessment is not submitted in time, the student’s practical session will be rebooked for a later date.
Our Provide First Aid & Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Training Course is designed to train personnel in how to respond to First Aid emergencies that may happen at home, office or anywhere in daily life.
Our Provide First Aid training course is designed for First Aiders to manage patient care until the arrival of an Ambulance and involved learning about various medical emergencies including –
- Heart attack
This course includes the units:
- HLTAID003 – Provide First Aid Recommended every 3 years
- HLTAID001 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Recommended annually
- Duration: 1/2 day Practical session and full completion of at home theory workbook prior to practical session.
- Time: 7.30am – 11.30am (Morning session) 11.30am-3pm (Afternoon session)
- Cost: $160.00 per person
- Course Venue: Focus On Safety Office or on Client’s premises
- Delivery Mode: Blended: At home thoery component and face to face in a classroom setting
- Certification: Successful participants will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
- What to bring: Participants are required to wear suitable clothing and enclosed footwear. Participants are also required to provide their own lunch.
- Students attending First Aid training are required to complete a pre-course workbook prior to training. Students MUST submit their answer sheet no later than 3 days prior to attending their practical session.
- Students are to provide their Unique Student Identifier
- Supplied by FOS: Each participant will receive Morning Tea.
Cancellation of Training
Focus On Safety Pty Ltd realise that cancellation or deferment of a course is sometimes unavoidable and therefore have established the following guidelines:
- Focus on Safety Pty Ltd course registration/booking form binds the client to full payment on completion of the Training or Assessment
- No penalty applies if the student is moved to another course date in the first instance. However if a student is moved multiple times full course fees will apply. Movement requests on the day of training are not permitted. These will be treated as a non-attendance and full fee will apply.
- Full fee will be charged if the cancellation request is received less than 48 hours before the commencement of the course
- If a Student turns up more than 10 minutes late for a class, the student will be declined entry into the course, they will be treated as a non-attendance and the full fee will be charged.
- If a Students arrives to training without their pre-course workbook completed, they will be declined entry into the course and the full fee will be charged.
See the Student Handbook for more information.CLICK HERE FOR COURSE CALENDAR & BOOKINGS