HLTAID003 Provide First Aid & HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation TrainingCLICK HERE FOR COURSE CALENDAR & BOOKINGS
Our Provide First Aid & Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Training Course is designed to train personnel in how to respond to First Aid emergencies that may happen at home, office or anywhere in daily life.
Many practical first aid exercises are included as part of our first aid training to build learner confidence and competency. Our Provide First Aid training course involves the completion of a first aid theory workbook prior to the start of the training session, which is submitted on the morning of the first aid training course.
Our Provide First Aid training course is designed for First Aiders to manage patient care until the arrival of an Ambulance and involved learning about various medical emergencies including –
- Heart attack
This course includes the units:
- HLTAID003 – Provide First Aid Recommended every 3 years
- HLTAID001 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Recommended annually
- Duration: 1 Day (8 Hours) if a theory workbook is completed prior to the training course, otherwise this is a 2 day course.
- Time: 7.30am – 3.30pm
- Cost: $160.00 per person
- Course Venue: Focus On Safety Office or on Client’s premises
- Certification: Successful participants will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
- What to bring: Participants are required to wear suitable clothing and enclosed footwear. Participants are also required to provide their own lunch.
- Students attending First Aid training are required to complete a pre-course workbook prior to training. Students MUST bring the workbook with them on the day of training.
- Students are to provide their Unique Student Identifier
- Supplied by FOS: Each participant will receive Morning Tea.
Cancellation of Training
Focus On Safety Pty Ltd realise that cancellation or deferment of a course is sometimes unavoidable and therefore have established the following guidelines:
- Focus on Safety Pty Ltd course registration/booking form binds the client to full payment on completion of the Training or Assessment
- No penalty applies if the student is moved to another course date in the first instance. However if a student is moved multiple times full course fees will apply. Movement requests on the day of training are not permitted. These will be treated as a non-attendance and full fee will apply.
- Full fee will be charged if the cancellation request is received less than 48 hours before the commencement of the course
- If a Student turns up more than 10 minutes late for a class, the student will be declined entry into the course, they will be treated as a non-attendance and the full fee will be charged.
- If a Students arrives to training without their pre-course workbook completed, they will be declined entry into the course and the full fee will be charged.
See the Student Handbook for more information.