Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck – TLILIC0003CLICK HERE FOR COURSE CALENDAR & BOOKINGS
Our TLILIC2001A – Licence to Operate Forklift Truck is ideal for those in the warehouse, logistics and/or transport industry.
We provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to safely operate a Forklift Truck in many different working environments. Participants will engage in both theory and practical training throughout the course.
This course includes the competency: TLILIC2001A – Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck.
NOTE: All students MUST be 18 years of age or older to attend SafeWork High Risk Courses.
- Duration: 3 Days (2 days training and 1 day assessment)
- Time: 7.30am to 3.00pm
- Cost: $480.00 per person
- Course Venue: Focus On Safety Office or on Client’s premises
- Delivery Mode: Face to face in a classroom setting
- What to bring: Participants need to ensure they have the correct proof of identity documents when attending the course. Participants are required to wear suitable clothing and enclosed footwear. Participants are also required to bring their own lunch. (Wet weather clothing if required).
- Students are to provide their Unique Student Identifier.
- Supplied by FOS: Each participant will receive Morning Tea
AN ADDITTIONAL FEE OF $75 WILL BE CHARGED AT AUSTRALIA POST TO COVER YOUR WORKCOVER LICENCE & CARD once your assessment is complete.ENQUIRE NOW
Cancellation of Training
Focus on Safety Pty Ltd realise that cancellation or deferment of a course is sometimes unavoidable and therefore have established the following guidelines:
– Focus on Safety Pty Ltd course registration/booking form binds the client to full payment on completion of the Training or Assessment
– If a Student turns up more than 10 minutes late for a class, the student will be declined entry into the course, they will be treated as a non-attendance and the full fee will be charged. The student will need to be re-booked for training.
– Full fee will be charged for cancellation/changes made to Forklift or EWP courses if received less than 5 working days before the commencement of the course.
See the Student Handbook for more information.