UETTDRRF06B Perform rescue from a live LV panelCLICK HERE FOR COURSE CALENDAR & BOOKINGS
Our Low Voltage Rescue course covers the performance of rescue procedures from live Low Voltage (LV) panel, not including overhead lines and underground cables in the work place. It specifies the mandatory requirements of rescue from a live LV panel and how they apply in the context of transmission, distribution or rail work functions. It encompasses responsibilities for, health, safety and risk management processes at all operative levels and adherence to safety practices as part of the normal way of doing work. As part of the course we also incorporate the unit HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation as the unit is a pre-requisite for the LVR training.
The unit also provides participants with the necessary skills to effect a rescue and meets the requirements of network owners. It provides training with a qualified trainer that includes practical and theoretical tasks with an emphasis on the practical aspects of undertaking a rescue.
Upon completion of this unit, the participant should be able to:
• Properly assess the risks associated with a rescue from a live low voltage panel
• Complete the rescue procedure including the application of CPR
• Properly assess the suitability of a standard rescue kit and its use
- Duration: 4 hours
- Time: 12.00pm to 3.00pm
- Cost: $135.00 per person
- Course Venue: Focus On Safety Office or on Client’s premises
- Delivery Mode: Face to face in a classroom setting
- Certification: Successful participants will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
- What to bring: Participants are required to wear suitable clothing and enclosed footwear.
- Students are to provide their Unique Student Identifier.
- Supplied by FOS: Each participant will receive Morning Tea
Cancellation of Training
Focus On Safety Pty Ltd realise that cancellation or deferment of a course is sometimes unavoidable and therefore have established the following guidelines:
- Focus on Safety Pty Ltd course registration/booking form binds the client to full payment on completion of the Training or Assessment
- No penalty applies if the student is moved to another course date in the first instance. However, if a student is moved multiple times full course fees will apply. Movement requests on the day of training are not permitted. These will be treated as a non-attendance and full fee will apply.
- Full fee will be charged if the cancellation request is received less than 48 hours before the commencement of the course
- If a Student turns up more than 10 minutes late for a class, the student will be declined entry into the course, they will be treated as a non-attendance and the full fee will be charged.
See the Student Handbook for more information.