Tower Rescue –
Undertake Vertical Rescue Course
Our Tower Rescue Training course is designed for tower workers to be able to safely access and conduct the set up and planning of tower rescue. Looking at all equipment, set up and safety use procedures for rescue.
On successful completion of required theory and practical assessments the participant will receive the following units of competency:
- PUAEME001B –
Provide Emergency Care
- PUASAR022A –
Participate in a Rescue Operation
- RIIRIS201D – Conduct local risk control
- PUAFIR215 –
- Duration: 2 Days
- Refresher : Duration 1 Day
- Time: 7.30am – 3.00pm each day
- Cost: $700.00 per person (Full Course)
- Course Venue: Focus On Safety Office or on Client’s premises
- Certification: Successful participants will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
- What to bring: Participants are required to wear suitable clothing and enclosed footwear. Participants are also required to provide their own lunch.
- Students are to provide their Unique Student Identifier.
- Supplied by FOS: Each participant will receive Morning Tea.
- All participants must be of an adequate fitness level
- All participants must have a current RIIWHS204D – Work Safely at Heights Training.
See the Student Handbook for more information.ENQUIRE NOW