PUASAR032A – Undertake Vertical Rescue (Twin Rope Access)REGISTRATION FORM
Our Undertake Vertical Rescue training course covers the skills and knowledge required to undertake vertical rescue operations as a member of a rescue team. This course is suitable for those who are required to conduct work whilst fully suspended at height.
The training is designed to provide attendees with the knowledge and skills required to plan, prepare and perform work while suspended at heights.
On successful completion of required theory and practical assessments the participant will receive the following units of competency:
- PUASAR022A – Undertake Vertical Rescue
- PUAEME001B – Provide Emergency Care
- PUASAR022A – Participate in a Rescue Operation
- PUAFIR215 – Prevent Injury
- Duration: 3 Days
- Time: 7.30am – 3.00pm each day
- Cost: $999.00 per person
- Course Venue: Focus On Safety Office or on Client’s premises
- Certification: Successful participants will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
- What to bring: Participants are required to wear suitable clothing and enclosed footwear. Participants are also required to provide their own lunch.
- Students are to provide their Unique Student Identifier.
- Supplied by FOS: Each participant will receive Morning Tea.
- All participants must be of an adequate fitness level
- All participants must have a current RIIWHS204D – Work Safely at Heights Training
See the Student Handbook for more information.ENQUIRE NOW