PUASAR025 Undertake Confined Space Rescue
The Undertake confined space rescue course is an advanced confined space rescue course that provides the skills and knowledge required to undertake rescue in confined spaces. This course covers a range of confined space rescue scenarios and also how to provide basic emergency life support in a challenging environment.
Modules covered in this course include:
- Prepare for confined space rescue operation
- Assess and manage confined space/trench rescue
- Determine location and condition of casualties
- Gain entry to confined space
- Remove casualties
- Conclude rescue operations
This course also includes the pre-requisites:
- PUASAR022 Participate in a rescue operation
- PUAFIR306 Identify, detect and monitor hazardous materials at an incident
Students are to provide their Unique Student Identifier.
See the Student Handbook for more information.ENQUIRE NOW