Work Safely at Heights Course
(RIIWHS204D – Work safely at heights)CLICK HERE FOR COURSE CALENDAR & BOOKINGS
Our Work Safely at Heights course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to work safely in a heights environment.
Each Work Safely at Heights course is limited to approximately 10 people which ensures that every participant has an opportunity to operate all the equipment required for successful heights work. Our trainers works closely with each participant to identify their specific needs wherever possible, set up a scenario to examine the potential hazards in their workplace.
Each participant will be involved in practical exercises and trained in the use of heights equipment. The practical simulations will cover the proper selection and use of heights equipment
This course includes the competency:
- RIIWHS204D – Work Safely at Heights
- Duration: 1 day
- Time: 7.30am – 3.00pm
- Cost: $169.00 per person
- Course Venue: Focus On Safety Office or on Client’s premises
- Certification: Successful participants will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
- What to bring: Participants are required to wear suitable clothing and enclosed footwear. Participants are also required to provide their own lunch.
- Students are to provide their Unique Student Identifier.
- Supplied by FOS: Each participant will receive Morning Tea.
Cancellation of Training
Focus On Safety Pty Ltd realise that cancellation or deferment of a course is sometimes unavoidable and therefore have established the following guidelines:
- Focus On Safety Pty Ltd registration/booking form binds the client to full payment on completion of the Training or Assessment
- No penalty applies if student is moved to another course date in the first instance. However if student is moved multiple times full course fees will apply
- Full fee if cancellation request is received less than 48 hours before the commencement of the course.
See the Student Handbook for more information.