2 Day Confined Spaces RefresherCLICK HERE FOR COURSE CALENDAR & BOOKINGS
Our Confined Space refresher course is designed to refresh and renew the skills of participants who have completed a confined space course (Conditions Apply).
Refreshing of skills allows participants to reflect their current work practices to ensure they are keeping themselves safe in the workplace.
Participants who attended a basic or 2 day course originally will receive the following competencies:
- RIIWHS202D – Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- MSMPER200 – Work in accordance with an issued permit
- MSMPER300 – Issue work permits
- RIIRIS201D – Conduct local risk control
- MSMWHS217 – Gas test atmospheres
- MSMPER202 – Observe permit work
- MSUWHS201 – Conduct Hazard Analysis
- Duration: 1 day
- Time: 7.30am to 3.00pm
- Cost: $195.00 per person
- Course Venue: Focus On Safety Office or on Client’s premises
- Certification: Successful participants will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
- What to bring: Participants are required to wear suitable clothing and enclosed footwear. Participants are also required to bring their own lunch.
- Students are to provide their Unique Student Identifier.
- Supplied by FOS: Each participant will receive Morning Tea
Cancellation of Training
Focus On Safety Pty Ltd realise that cancellation or deferment of a course is sometimes unavoidable and therefore have established the following guidelines:
- Focus On Safety Pty Ltd registration/booking form binds the client to full payment on completion of the Training or Assessment
- No penalty applies if student is moved to another course date in the first instance. However if student is moved multiple times full course fees will apply
- Full fee if cancellation request is received less than 48 hours before the commencement of the course.
See the Student Handbook for more information.