2 Day Confined Spaces RefresherCLICK HERE FOR COURSE CALENDAR & BOOKINGS
Our Confined Space refresher course is designed to refresh and renew the skills of participants who have completed a confined space course (Conditions Apply).
Refreshing of skills allows participants to reflect their current work practices to ensure they are keeping themselves safe in the workplace.
Participants who attended a basic or 2 day course originally will receive the following competencies:
- RIIWHS202D – Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- MSMPER200 – Work in accordance with an issued permit
- MSMPER300 – Issue work permits
- RIIRIS201D – Conduct local risk control
- MSMWHS217 – Gas test atmospheres
- MSMPER202 – Observe permit work
- MSUWHS201 – Conduct Hazard Analysis
- Duration: 1 day
- Time: 7.30am to 3.00pm
- Cost: $195.00 per person
- Course Venue: Focus On Safety Office or on Client’s premises
- Certification: Successful participants will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
- What to bring: Participants are required to wear suitable clothing and enclosed footwear. Participants are also required to bring their own lunch. Students attending Confined Space Training are required to wear a hard hat with chin strap for the practical training and assessment. FOS has helmets available for use (please note these are shared helmets). If students wish to bring their own it must have a chin strap.
- Students are to provide their Unique Student Identifier.
- Supplied by FOS: Each participant will receive Morning Tea
Cancellation of Training
Focus On Safety Pty Ltd realise that cancellation or deferment of a course is sometimes unavoidable and therefore have established the following guidelines:
- Focus On Safety Pty Ltd registration/booking form binds the client to full payment on completion of the Training or Assessment
- No penalty applies if student is moved to another course date in the first instance. However if student is moved multiple times full course fees will apply
- Full fee if cancellation request is received less than 48 hours before the commencement of the course.
See the Student Handbook for more information.