Licence to Operate a Boom Type Elevating Work Platform (boom length 11mtrs or more) – TLILIC2005ACLICK HERE FOR COURSE CALENDAR & BOOKINGS
Our Elevated Work Platform course is designed to give participants a wide range of knowledge and skills that will enable them to work autonomously as professional EWP operators in the civil construction, building, mining and transport fields.
The training provides a foundation of knowledge, EWP operation, storage and safety.
NOTE: All students MUST be 18 years of age or older to attend SafeWork High Risk Courses.
- Duration: 3 days (2 days training & 1 day assessment)
- Times: 7.30am to 3.00pm
- Cost: $600.00 (No GST) per person
- Course Venue: Focus On Safety – Maison Dieu
- What to bring: Participants need to ensure they have the correct proof of identity documents when attending the course. Participants are required to wear suitable clothing and enclosed footwear. Participants are also required to bring their own lunch. (Wet weather clothing if required)
- Students are to provide their Unique Student Identifier.
- Supplied by FOS: Each participant will receive Morning Tea
AN ADDITIONAL FEE OF $65 WILL BE CHARGED AT AUSTRALIA POST TO COVER YOUR WORKCOVER LICENCE & CARD once your assessment is completed.ENQUIRE NOW
Focus on Safety Pty Ltd realise that cancellation or deferment of a course is sometimes unavoidable and therefore have established the following guidelines:
– Focus on Safety Pty Ltd course registration/booking form binds the client to full payment on completion of the Training or Assessment
– If a Student turns up more than 10 minutes late for a class, the student will be declined entry into the course, they will be treated as a non-attendance and the full fee will be charged. The student will need to be re-booked for training.
– Full fee will be charged for cancellation/changes made to Forklift or EWP courses if received less than 5 working days before the commencement of the course.
Thank you for choosing Focus on Safety Pty Ltd for your training needs.
See the Student Handbook for more information.